Tuesday 23 August 2011

Dental Surgery hell

7 days ago I got 2 of my bottom teeth removed. Since then, I've endured intense pain, swelling, nausea, vomiting, headaches, insomnia and starvation, from my bed at home to the clinic and hospital. My main food intake has been this chocolate Boost stuff. Went through 2 super-size packs. It's all finally coming to an end though. Had half a can of Chef Boyardi this morning. Yay!!! Sushi shop outing with mom awaits for when I can REALLY start eating again.

[ TO DO TODAY ] :

  • Replace APO KETOROLAC by Extra Strength Advil, take every 4 hours
  • Clear desks
  • Ask mom to help me repair my sowing machine so I can continue working on Sara's plushie
  • Download "Winter Passing" and other movies for dad to download
  • Continue reading "THE READER" or start reading "A.I. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE"

No comments:

Post a Comment