Thursday 29 September 2011

Gay nublet webie


At school. Sort of worried about where my
iPod touch could be. It's not in my schoolbag... sigh. Working on
Claris Homepage stuff here in Computer class. I'm supposed to be
working on this nub website with prehistorical graphics. Oh well.
Maybe I could get to be a secretery out of this? It doesn't take
that many more computer classes to have what it takes to be a
secretary. And I'd love that. Of course, not for the rest of my
LIFE but... for a while.


Passed the Windows XP class with 96%,
which is pretty cool. I really should be working on this nubsite
but... meh.


I think today I really really really need
to clean my room. My room is pretty much fine except for a few
misplaced books papers and CDs. It's the clothes. The knee-high pile
of clothes hugging the contours of my bed, on the floor. Voir
que je suis allée tout laver l'autre jour. What a colossal
waste of time. Could have finished the whole damn job.


The main reason I wanna finish cleaning
my room is I might like to start a Christmas ornaments thing on
Etsy. I
was thinking of starting to sow small Christmas ornaments. They're
cheap, easy and fast to make, so I can be creative without beign
afraid it'll be so exhausting that I won't be able to repeat it
again. Someone on Etsy sold her ornaments 8 dollars each. It was a
simple white christmas tree with little gold beads in it. If she can
pull it off surely I can.


I'd have to first make a draft of the
designs. Then I'd have to calculate the price of the material to know
the minimum I'd have to put as my selling price in order for it to
cover the cost of that material. I have 15$ to invest for now... but
I need not rush. I have till November.


I could also make other things. People
want to give things as gifts on Christmas, obviously. This means Etsy
will be FULL of buyers. This is my highest chance of the year to make
a profit out of what I sell. I think if I sold one single thing, it
would be enough to encourage me to continue to make things to put
into my shop and start an official pocket-money-making artsy pass
time. Oli's behind me 100%. That also helps.






Going to eat now. I'm starved. To hell with my diet =P And the 15$..!

No comments:

Post a Comment