Wednesday 21 September 2011

School Day 1 (Sept 20 2011)

This is a post I will be editing all day. I'm currently riding in the 90 bus, heading for school slowly but (hopefully) surely. Was supposed to take the 89 bus at 8:15 but the 90 was where I usually wait so I took the chance. It's raining outside (well, barely, but the weather is dark and heavy like the on and off rainy day that it's going to be today). Listening to good old Metric (the I'm Alive album) as I pass Super C. Feels good to be in a bus or the first time in about 4 months. A little nervous but not too worried. This is the same school I,be been going to for why, 3-4 years now? No biggie, I can do this. Hope I'll work well today. & I hope Oli finds a way to charge my public mobile account soon. I can't wait to feel not alone completely.

9:09am
Inside the school downstairs at the cafeteria. They're doing this in a strange order,chairs everywhere, no speeches. Sipping a French vanilla cafeteria.

4:23
School's done Oli's coming to get me at Timmies YAAAYYY :) I feel wonderful today. School's just why I needed to bring myself back to life. Can't wait to see Oli, I'm gonna hug him so hard! :P and then we'll get a bight to eat. All of this morning was an introduction, and all of this afternoon was computer class. I have no choice but to have half a schedule from this point on, so that's gonna be pretty sweet. My classes are French and Computer. Should be easy, even if they're my two least favorite classes...

Listing to the album Details by Imogen Heap. And Dido. White Flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment