Saturday 10 September 2011

Sleepless


It's 11:10pm Saturday September 10th. Oli's been asleep for at least a good hour. I've been playing Angry Birds and reading the Holy Bible (to entertain myself & better understand what the fuss is about) on my iPod touch. Today was Sophie & Sebastien's baby shower. I've been feeling bored, lazy, frustrated, curious & slightly discouraged lately. Not really sure why. Or maybe I don't care to know. Hopefully this will pass without too much aggression.

My hair is as of this morning a uniform cherry red, bright and interesting to look at. Recipe: two shampoo bleach cocktails of nearly 1hr sitting time each with 30 vol peroxide, one 30 vol permanent red hair dye (turning out bright orange-red copper) & 1 bottle of Passion red Manic Panic temporary color applied for 50 minutes w/ heat from hair dryer for a few minutes. Anyway. Glad it's done. Got many compliments today. Though it doesn't compliment me in any esthetic form (as was expected) it makes things interesting & feels different.

No comments:

Post a Comment