Sunday 11 September 2011

Vieux-Port de Montreal

This morning Oli brought me coffee and poptarts in bed. Then I applied a lavender mud mask on myself & pretended to be the ghost in the grudge. Then we ate a shit tone of leftovers from Sophie & Sebastien's baby shower (including caaake :P). Then we went downtown to Old Port and Old Montreal. We explored & conversed for 3 hours. What an incredible place. Then we went to Laval where I got to show him Marathon Souflaki's for the first time. He loved it. We were then supposed to have Loukoumades (Greek equivalent of Timbits/Munchkins) at Mr.Puff's bakery but we were too full so we went back to his house and watched a Zombie Movie. It sucked so instead we watched an episode of Family Guy season 8. We're in bed right now. I'm under the effect of Clonazepam. (decided to treat myself... Should buy some more! :O) and since Oli's sleeping I guess I'll go to Ned soon too. Gonna play a bot of angry bird first. Mm... Can still taste that garlic-y Marathon Souflaki taste in my mouth. Nomnomnom. Gnight'

No comments:

Post a Comment