Monday 12 September 2011

Vgfdgjj

My cat's gone. Mon ptit Minou est perdu. Oli and I spent allot of time looking for him today. Doesn't look like I'll ever see him again.

Oli started a diet. His cookie thing didn't turn out so well, so we decided he should simply go for reasonability. After a day of starvation, he ate a small beef sandwich and some cabbage salad. He's afraid of others laughing at him for his cookie thing failure but I'll encourage him till the end.

Had my teeth cleaned. Kinda hurt but it wasn't so bad. Also got a card to make a meeting with some woman to see if I can't either get help finding work, or be part of that program that finances full time students, or get well fair. Took 2 hours to wait.

Dealing with a shit tone of stress lately. Gets frustrating. Need to do something good for myself. Hopefully will clean my room tomorrow and pick up that typewriter from La Corde a Linge.

School starts in 1 week starting tomorrow. Jcifhdjdjcjjauyydi ccogohpbpbovic

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment